“MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK”
Creston PTA hosts a variety of fun events and committees but needs your help to keep them going! Whether you have a lot of time or only one hour, your help has a meaningful impact on our community. Thank you in advance for your participation!
- BottleDrop Donation Program – Bring bags of cans to a donation site. This is the perfect role for someone with a truck.
- Creston Run for the Eagles – Plan and/or volunteer to track laps and collect pledge forms at this fun annual fundraising event.
- Food Drive – Collect cans from classrooms and sort for distribution. Tally counts for the class contest. Commitment is 1 hr./week for a few weeks.
- STEAM Night – Help plan and/or support the night of this fun annual event.
- Staff Appreciation – Our teachers and staff do so much to enhance your student’s learning! Give back by offering your time toward various appreciation projects including Staff Appreciation Week.
- Sustainability Committee – Help keep Creston green! This group is in charge of our school gardens and other sustainability projects.
- Health and Safety – Work with the board and school leadership on issues related to the health and safety of our kids.
- Lecture Series – Help plan, organize and execute our new series of speakers and discussion in our community. Lectures take place after the business of each general meeting.
Email email@example.com to get involved!
Learn more about our fundraisers.
Portland Public Schools requires anyone who wishes to volunteer in the school building or on field trips to complete a background check. Forms must be updated with the district every 3 years.
PPS BACKGROUND CHECK FORM